1559 views 32 comments

Get Sponsored to play video games or make YouTube videos!

by on June 5, 2011

We are building up a wing of experienced gamers. We  need you to become a part of this. Check the sponsorship section in the menus up top or simply click here

Privileges under our sponsorship

[checklist]

• Get the latest gaming gear: If your playing well – we want to make sure you aren’t at a disadvantage.
  • Massive exposure: We will be releasing a list of players under our sponsorship. If you have a website then we can send visitors to it or you can set one up over here at MyXboxLive.
  • The money side of things: We pay all our players reflecting on their performance. If your topping ladders and doing well then you expect to receive larger bonuses.
  • Not forgetting – a free courtesy premium account for you and your clan.

[/checklist]

comments

Leave a reply »

• June 14, 2011 at 8:37 pm

Hey my gamertag is NeG waterbat1 I am already in gamebattles with a team in the top 100 and possibly going into the pro circuit leauge (P.C.L.) I am also looking for a sponsorship…

• Nick Ilog
    June 17, 2011 at 8:19 am

I am currently posting videos on YouTube and playing Gamebattles with my team. We do not have a website. But you can check us out on YouTube.com/ireflexfail. We are looking for a sponsorship in order to get bigger and greater.

• MEA Maniac
    July 10, 2011 at 11:35 pm

im looking to get my clan sponserd on call of duty black ops we are 89 – 0 and were called RA

• September 4, 2011 at 9:34 pm

YouTube, GameBattles, website, daily videos, plays COD, Halo, Gears of War, Forza and more.

Already have an active fan base and a website (only wordpress, but are upgrading to a .net domain shortly)

We are also looking into hosting a minecraft server.

Peace TEamDEmoCLan

• Brady
    November 10, 2011 at 4:45 am

Hi my gamertag is F3AR the M1ZZOU on xbox 360 and I have mw2 and black ops also madden 12 and world at war and I want a sponsorship because I want to post youtube videoss with commentary with game caption card or whatever and I need mw3 so bad

• February 1, 2012 at 12:36 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddNR7D1Y6zM were an up and coming gaming community this is our first video editing is a little off but please subscribe and make this viral will sub back thanks

• skyler
    March 27, 2012 at 1:45 am

i play a lot of games and although clanless i do very well as a freelancer on many games. if you have any questions as to which games feel free to ask. (compare my games i have played a lot and plan to continue to play a lot). i would also gladly play any tournaments to prove if you wish.

• Jacob
    March 29, 2012 at 4:09 pm

Looking to get my clan sponsored. We are called Eclipsed. We mostly play gears of war 3 but if needed we can play another game. as long as its a game we will do good. give us a chance. Xbox Name is Fiire1Shot

• Randy
    April 2, 2012 at 10:22 pm

My gamertag is Qst x AFRiCAN and I would like to be sponsored to get something to upload videos to youtube I am an amazing CoD player.

• Ryan
    April 11, 2012 at 7:57 pm

Hello I am a good player that plays a variety of games I am good in cod and not the worst In halo reach I am currently a lone wolf in cod and in a clan on halo reach. I have over 45000 gamescore and growing to show you how I mucb I play. Xbox name flyryan88

• jamal
    April 22, 2012 at 1:01 pm

I don’t have a website I don’t have that kind of money but I do have some youtube video

• chris
    April 30, 2012 at 12:15 am

Hey I’m a college student trying to get into gaming and I could be one of the most valuable lonewolf player you’ll ever see.I maily play halo but am a quick learner for other games like cod and mw3. I would wear and use anything you give me and advertise your product anywhere and everywhere i go being a good advertizer at a low rate. Ill be posting videos of my games on youtube and I would mention your name on each one. Please sponcor me you won’t regret it.

• jamal
      April 30, 2012 at 2:21 pm

My name is backhandbeast and we are not Sponsored yet we have to get a lot of views on u tube and Subscribers so if u want to join our team name is beast mode on mw3 and u can go to youtube/beast2147 and see our video

• jamalkelly21
    May 2, 2012 at 1:49 am

U can play my clan and cheack us out we are really good I’m postin a video I went 34 and 7 cheack it out at http://www.youtube.com/beast21. Subscribe if u like

• Christian
    May 15, 2012 at 6:42 am

Name is Christian and I have been into gaming/video making since I can remember. It’s my passion. I have been getting greatly interested becoming sponsored over the past year or so. I would love to advertise/represent you in the gaming world, it would be an honor. I typically play a lot of Halo, Battlefield, some COD, minecraft, and lots of other games coming out in the near future (I.e. Ghost Recon FS, Guild Wars 2, etc…) once again it would be an honor to be sponsored by you guys and be able to represent. Thanks!

• RAO gaming
    July 6, 2012 at 12:04 am

i am the leader of the Rao clan and i am looking to get my team all sponsored

• sloppyhunter
    July 29, 2012 at 12:25 pm

message me i am really good, i was 8th in the world in call of duty world at war. Play cod mostly, battle field, ghost recon fs, halo, gta, saints row, assasins creed and many more, just message me on here. i love video games and am a quick learner at new games i buy and adapt well.

• sloppyhunter
    July 29, 2012 at 12:26 pm

also i am still really god at cod

• z TRAKKER Z
    August 3, 2012 at 5:14 pm

rated :
    Hardcore snd WAW 28th
    MW2 2010th
    Bops over 600spm weekly
    MW3 119th SnD score

• Mark
    December 9, 2012 at 7:45 pm

My name is mark and i have a youtube channel and gladly looking for a sposership by someone

• December 23, 2012 at 4:19 am

Hi my name is AgEnT mcnite i am a clan owner of Navy Seal my gamer tag is AgEnT mcnite we have a pro team name salient Vipers we have 3 squads DELTA ,ECHO, Viper our clan is 12-4 we have VS NeG AND DHG ,crazy white boys and other top clans and won im looking for a sponsor and im starting youtub videos of how we play as a team and our tactics

• December 23, 2012 at 4:26 am

i also forgot to say my clan is look to get sponsored and to be put in pro clan tournaments thanks

• Jexiel
    January 12, 2013 at 10:36 am

I’m currently number 1 right now in league play 6v6 tdm in black ops 2 my gamer tag i Jexpro and I would like to get sponsered.

• mseth2000
    January 24, 2013 at 4:03 am

I am the owner of GUHG clan but I have a low gamer score around 8000 or so… we are interested but we are in it for the money so you can keep your money…the most we need is a mic for Xbox and computer.… But look at my service records they are better than my gamer score…. We are interested because I play a sport and plan on putting logos on my jersey to advertise along with starting to use my YouTube again… Just please take in account we only need mics and a new Xbox controller, and plus you can keep your money so it is sort of a win win

• March 31, 2013 at 8:20 pm

I really think I’m the next big thing please help me out

• April 3, 2013 at 11:54 pm

I have been gaming for many years now. I am great at Call of Duty in general even though I get a lot of crap for being a woman on there that plays well. I do not let that discourage me at all, since my stats are typically higher than a lot of the other players. I play for fun and have quite a few regular friends I play with. I have been looking at being sponsored for a while now but have no idea where to get started. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My gamertag is UnholyxGoddess.

• HDKnightsGaming
    May 29, 2013 at 1:26 am

Hey my gamertag is HDKxDoyouevenlift (xbox 360) our clan is called HDKGaming and we are starting to get into game battles (we mainly play call of duty) we are also starting a youtube channel (we are hoping for a hd capture card). We do not have much experience in game battles however we play well in public matches and I have had a few nuclears ( one with a sniper) if interested please message me back.

• July 22, 2013 at 12:01 pm

Hello Xbox,

I am very interested. I am the clan leader for GUTS and the Founder of UCA (Ultimate Clan Arena) where I brung 8 clans together in a tournament designed to find the TOP CLAN. I am eager to be sponsored and even have these clans actually win a prize. More clans are joining the tournament I build and need sponsoring to hold it together and grow. I would like to also put these battles online as well with training videos on some website. Please sponsor our movement and check out UCA- Ultimate Clan Arena, where clan battle for the top.

Thanks,

Colyonce

• lPLAYBOY
    July 28, 2013 at 8:59 pm

I am interested in this sponsorship opportunity. My gamer tag is lPLAYBOY. I am the leader of Flawless Tactics (FSTS). You can see what are team is able to do at flawlesstactics.clan.su

Leave a Response