Skyrim Update 1.7 Fixes Some Dawnguard Issues
Notice that I stated ‘some’. Bethesda have announced that update 1.7 will soon be making it’s way to Skyrim to hopefully fix a few Dawnguard issues amongst other problems the game still has.
We have a complete list of what will be fixed in this update (see below). Sure there are still glitches, but Skyrim is still going extremely strong with it’s fans since it’s release, as long as Bethesda keeps bringing out the fixes and more downloadable content, then things will always be looking up.
Update 1.7 Bug Fixes
- General memory and stability optimizations
- Fixed crash related to new water shaders
- Fixed rare crash related to dragon landings
- Fixed logic error with loading screens from add-ons
- Using vampiric grip and swimming no longer prevents swimming animation from playing afterwards
- Improved recognition with Kinect voice commands
- Kinect-enabled dragon language shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish work properly
- Fixed issue with Dawnguard Kinect-enabled dragon shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish
There you have it, sure not the biggest of lists that they could have produced, but they all have to start somewhere.