If you are a loyal Modern Warfare 3 fan that holds onto a paid subscription to Call of Duty Elite, you’re about to be rewarded. In just two weeks Premium Elite members will be able to download two brand new multiplayer maps, on the 24th January for the Xbox 360. They will receive what Activision is calling “Content Drops.” The first two downloadable packages go by the name of Liberation and Piazza.
As Activion says, “Liberation is a vast, militarized landscape, ripe for long-range sniper and LMG fire, with mounted turrets on either end that lend power to anyone brave enough to expose themselves in exchange for deadly firepower. Piazza is the idyllic Italian getaway that is anything but, where tight corners and branching pathways pose great risk at every turn.”
If you haven’t paid for a subscription to Elite, these maps become available mid-March. In total, premium Elite members will receive at least twenty Content Drops in the next nine months. Players can expect another one in February and two in March– the details of which are yet to be known. We can only hope that next month’s Content Drop is big.
- Liberation and Piazza are two Content Drops for January
- Maps are available January 24
- It’s not too late to sign up for Elite for DLC
- Non-Elite members will have to wait until March
- Expect at least 20 Content Drops in the next 9 months
- No word on confirming Will Arnett anytime soon for Elite TV