First-Person Pet. Well there’s something you don’t hear very often, but that is what EA have announced that The Sims 3 Pets will include; allowing all those who fantasise about being a dog or a cat to be so. For the first time you will be able to excrete on a lamppost without being arrested.
Fresh to the series anyone who pre-orders the game will receive Limited Edition breeds of both the Canine and Feline variety. In another first; horses are available to collect, breed and even experience the challenge of breaking one in – taming the beast. You can also add lizards, snakes, turtles and birds to your collection so there is no shortage of diversity.
With all new scenarios, activities and social interactions available you can explore a multitude of adventures or just screw with lives of animals if you’re a cruel kid.
The Breeds available to those who pre-order include:
· Aztec-inspired Aztec Panthera cat
· Panda Pom dog and Panda Chow dog
· Skunk Birman cat
· Tiger Chi dog and Tiger Husky dog
· Dead Space-inspired Ishimura Bobtail cat
· Bat-inspired Pouncer cat
· Electronic LED-lit Cyber-tooth Tiger cat, Data Pup dog and Data Pointer dog
· Robot-influenced Mecha Neko cat, Iron Terrier dog and Robo Dane dog
· Dragon Age-inspired Mabari War Terrier dog and Mabari War Hound dog
· Skeleton-themed Bone Mastif dog, Bones dog and Skeleton Crew Cat
The Sims Pets is released to Xbox on 18th Ocotber.