This is my video unboxing of the ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 – Care Package Edition’; this will probably be my last video unboxing of the year. As always the purpose of my video is to give you all a little information should you be pondering to purchase this edition or if you’re just curious in what the contents entail.
Here is a rundown of the contents that are included in the ‘Care Package Edition’:
- Remote Controlled MQ-27 Dragonfire Drone – Command cutting-edge technology, exclusively for this once-in-a-lifetime combat collection.
- Nuketown 2025 Bonus Map – Relive the close quarter’s chaos of this classic fan-favourite map re-imagined in a 1960s visionary depiction of the “model home of the future.”
- Nuketown Zombies Bonus Map – Battle hordes of Zombies in this beloved 1960s nuclear neighbourhood.
- Collectable 2-Sided Steelbook – Limited edition game case featuring exclusive artwork.
- Two Challenge Coins – Limited edition challenge coins that serve as your key to exclusive digital content.
- Weapon Camo – Rank-up in style with an exclusive multiplayer weapon skin.
- Two Player Card Backgrounds – Liven up any killcam with two exclusive player card backgrounds, inspired by Nuketown 2025 and Zombies.
- Official Call of Duty: Black Ops II Soundtrack – A digital copy of composer Jack Wall’s epic in-game score with Theme by ‘Trent Reznor’.
- Xbox LIVE CLAW Avatar Prop – An exclusive avatar prop, deployable to a dashboard near you.
- Xbox LIVE Zombies Avatar Costume – Show off your pride with an avatar costume built exclusively for fans of the Call of Duty undead (Male and Female costumes).
I hope you enjoyed my video and also make sure to be on the lookout for my ‘Black Ops 2’ review coming later in the week.